5 Ways to Reach Your Audience Digitally
The way people communicate has been revolutionized. Now more than ever, people interact with one another from behind the comfort of a screen, sharing every detail of their life― digitally. With that in mind, here are 5 types of advertising that a brand can use to reach the connected consumer.
- 70% are more likely to convert when retargeted.
- 74% prefer to see ads from local businesses rather than non-local.
- 35% search for a business after seeing a display ad.
- Over $32.9B was spent on native advertising in 2018.
- 96% of advertisements on social media are in the native category.
- In 2018, 2x spending on native advertising since 2 years prior.
- Around 3.2B used social media in 2018, up 13% from 2017.
- Companies spent $51.3B on social advertising in 2018.
- 42% of millennials believe social media advertising is the most appropriate format for ads.
- Nearly 1/3 are YouTube users, the quintessential host of video advertising.
- 52% of marketing professionals identify video content as having the highest ROI.
- Video in emails lead to nearly a 300% increase in click-through rates.
- 51% use mobile devices to discover new brands and products.
- Consumers spend nearly 3.5 hours per day on their mobile devices.
- Average user spends 69% of his or her media time on smartphones.
Future advertising campaigns will undoubtedly increase digitally. In today’s climate, there are five major forms of digital advertising – display, native, social, video, and mobile. Companies who want [and need] to stay competitive must embrace these to get the best exposure, drive the biggest conversions, and ultimately achieve the highest ROI.