Increase brand awareness, improve loyalty and drive sales by promoting your business or service to a highly targeted audience.
Social Media & Influencer Marketing.
Why Businesses Use Social Media for Marketing?
Businesses can use any of the major social media platforms for advertising, but these sites offer other benefits as well, such as building brand awareness and launching promotions.
Business social media accounts can increase their organic reach by posting engaging content, creating giveaways, and more.
How SMM is Used
– Advertising–running paid ads on social media sites, which can lead to direct conversions and sales
– Brand Awareness–extending a business’s reach to increase the number of people who are familiar with the brand
– Giveaways–promoting partnerships and collecting email addresses of potential customers
– Customer Service–engaging with customers directly on social media
– Engagement–promoting goodwill, interest, and loyalty by engaging with potential and current customers
– Promoting Time-Sensitive Offers–informing followers of special deals and promotions
Rise of Influencer Marketing
In the last few years, influencer marketing has really taken off as a branch of social media marketing. Influencers are individuals who post specialized content on social media and have an engaged following. Brands work with these influencers to promote their products and services. Generally, influencers are paid per post or provided with free products for their services.
Word-of-mouth promotion is extremely powerful. This technique can generate great results when brands align themselves with the right influencers. Though creating a strong influencer marketing strategy takes an investment of time and money, the practice has proven to be worthwhile for businesses of all sizes.
Social Media Marketing Strategy.
Creating a Content Strategy
Creating a strong SSM content marketing strategy can be challenging. You have to ensure that your content is engaging enough to make people stop when they scroll. You also have to make sure that it’s helping you reach your marketing goals, whether that includes building more brand awareness or driving sales.
How MediaMax Can Help
The MediaMax team can help you determine which social platforms are likely to yield the best results for your business. You’ll have expert help in creating your social media marketing strategy and get regular updates from the team so you can see how close you are to reaching your goals.