5 Key Facts About Local Advertising
As companies navigate through these unchartered waters, they are reallocating marketing dollars to local advertising to connect with their communities, engage local audiences, and target the most viable local customers. Check out some key facts about local advertising.
- Local advertising revenue in the U.S. is expected to exceed $144 Billion in 2020.
- Among those who live in smaller markets, 71% of people use local print media to help influence their buying decisions.
- 66% of consumers want ads customized to their location.
- Over 70% of readers agree that they are more likely to recall a local ad in a national publication.
- More than one-third of mobile searches are local and growing 50% faster than overall mobile searches.