Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
The New Year is here. The media landscape is evolving by the day, options are boundless, and marketers are required to engage customers in ways that are unprecedented.
So, will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)
Following the words of Dr. Seuss, let’s be positive & take the lead. Reaching new heights is easy to achieve!
Where We’re Headed
There’s no doubt that advertising will remain a constant in our culture. Companies, large and small, are committed to driving engagement for their brands.
- U.S. ad spending forecasted to reach $198 billion in 2017. (AdAge Marketing Fact Book)
- Nearly ¼ of U.S digital ad spending will go toward social networks in 2017. Spending will top $19 billion. (eMarketer)
- Local advertising revenue expected to hit $150 billion in 2017 and $172B by 2020. (BIA/Kelsey)
- National brands expected to increase local advertising by 23% by 2020, accounting for 41% of total local advertising.
- Within local advertising landscape, digital media will increase 42% by 2020.
- More than $146 billion will be invested in platforms by advertisers targeting local audiences.
Why Local Matters
National ad campaigns can do the trick when marketers want to increase brand recognition. But, it’s local advertising that garners local attention and brings customers through the door. In fact, ROI studies confirm that local investment and activation drives overall higher lift.
With the proliferation of omni-channel solutions, local marketing is no longer a fragmented, piecemeal space. Local advertising, sponsorships, and partnerships are now a critical way to court customers where they live, work, and play.
Whether you’re a national brand with a local initiative, a regional brand, or a local brand looking to speak directly to your audience, the journey is yours.
So, I leave you with this…
Oh, the places you’ll go,
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So, get on your way!
Ready to Go?
Start your journey with MediaMax.
Hundreds of markets. Premium print & digital media solutions. One partner.