Why These 7 Magazines Can Be Your Key To Brand Awareness
For almost 300 years, magazines have been used as a vessel for storytelling. Powerfully evocative, they drive deep feelings and relationships with their readers. While some are innovative and technical, others are creative and aspirational, but all magazines possess a powerful commonality, the printed word.
Expertly researched, thoughtfully written and carefully edited, these printed documents create a level of trust with the reader, that’s higher than with other types of media. Magazine allow readers to have better retention and recall, and science explains why.
For advertisers, magazine advertising has the greatest increase in persuasion metrics such as brand favorability and purchase intent, when compared to other platforms. That’s why nearly 300 years later, they are still here, capturing the attention of audiences and advertisers alike.
When magazines are part of a robust advertising strategy, especially when combined with other platforms such as digital, they are extremely successful at raising outcome metrics like brand awareness and purchase intent. With that said, these are seven magazine brands [that we love] that raise the bar and will help your brand achieve greater recognition.
- Architectural Digest is the international authority on design and architecture. It provides exclusive access to the world’s most beautiful homes and the fascinating people who live in them. Every day Architectural Digest inspires millions of affluent readers to redesign and refresh their lives.
- Bon Appétit focuses on what’s current and stylish, while giving readers valuable cooking tools and tips. The only food lifestyle publication on the market, Bon Appétit offers “life through the lens of food”—cooking in, dining out, culture, travel, entertainment, shopping and design.
- Condé Nast Traveler inspires trips both big and small, helping you decide where to go and what to do so that wherever you are—you feel perfectly at home in the world. To be a Condé Nast Traveler, you are at home in the world. It means you go someplace because you want to—not because you think you should.
- The New Yorker is a national weekly magazine that offers a signature mix of reporting and commentary on politics, foreign affairs, business, technology, popular culture and the arts, along with humor, fiction, poetry and cartoons. Founded in 1925, The New Yorker is at once a classic and at the leading edge. And, it was the first magazine to ever win a Pulitzer!
- Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence, luminous photography and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice for the world’s most influential and important audience. Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.
- Vogue places fashion in the context of culture—how we dress, live and socialize; what we eat, listen to and watch; who leads and inspires us. Vogue immerses itself in fashion, always leading readers to what will happen next. Vogue defines the culture of fashion.
- Wired makes sense of a world in constant transformation, telling an ongoing adventure story—the invention of the future. The Wired conversation illuminates how technology is changing every aspect of our lives—from culture to business, science to design. The breakthroughs and innovations that we cover lead to new ways of thinking, new connections, and new industries.
From inspiring travel to seasonal cuisine and the latest tech products to current events, magazines bring the world to life. Readers rely on these for information and inspiration. Marketers have the unique opportunity to align their brand message in these environments and speak directly to their target audiences in a meaningful way.
If you’re considering magazine advertising for your brand, it’s essential to know how to maximize your ROI. At MediaMax Network, we’ve compiled a guide on how to get the best magazine advertisement rates. Ensure you’re getting the most value from your investment by leveraging our expertise today.