What are the Advantages of Geo-Targeted Advertising?
What are the Different Types of Targeting?
|Panel Based Data||First Party Audience Data||Geography||Third Party Audience Data|
|Look Alike Targeting||Third Party Retargeting Data||Custom Micro Segmentation|
Why is geography an important part of the marketing mix?
Every product or service belongs more to a certain category of buyers. These niche markets have certain factors that differentiate them from others. Knowledge of the location help businesses ensure that their product is being targeted at the right audience at the right time.
What is geo-targeted advertising?
Geo targeting is the latest buzz word in internet and print advertising alike. The audience is segmented according to their geographical location for this. Once segmented, content is customized to make it specific to the audience. Using this, brands can talk directly to the relevant audience, addressing their specific needs and desires.
What is the aim of geo targeted advertising?
The aim of geo targeting is to provide potential buyers personalized content. Offering content that interests the user is key to a business generating viable leads.
What are some examples of geo targeted marketing?
- Direct newspaper ads
- Geo-targeted text messages
- Print ads in premium local magazines
- Personalized display ad campaigns
- Advertisement of promotion in local stores
- E-mail notifications for new products and services
- Position campaigning
- Custom landing pages
How is geo-targeting done for digital marketing?
The device of every internet user has an IP address. This IP address is an indication of the user’s specific location. The process of extracting the geographic location of a visitor to a website from their IP address (mainly for commercial purposes) is called geo targeting.
What are the ways to test geo location?
|IP Redirect||Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)|
|Country’s Domain/Subdomains or subfolders||Content|
What is the importance of tracking your website visitors?
- Helps determine the stage the visitor is in the buying process.
- Tells you when they are likely to need company service.
- Helps produce useful content for social channels.
How do businesses implement geo targeting in digital marketing?
Step 1: Track new/existing visitors on your website
Step 2: Determine the location from where your website gets the most clicks
Step 3: See what prospects and leads are looking for on your website
Step 4: Track the most popular web pages amongst local visitors
Step 5: Deeply research potential customers’ requirements
Step 6: Send them automatic notifications of your offerings, based on their location.
Step 7: Further enhance geo-targeting with MAX IQ technology.
How to hyper target Print advertising like Digital marketing?
- Place sponsored cover wraps
- Provide extra information and resources (like how-to guides)
- Customize content for pre-registered audiences
- Customize message on the basis of reader interests
- Provide a map to the product’s location from the recipient’s house
What are the benefits of geo targeted advertising?
- Allows personalized content marketing to increase engagement
- Makes businesses locally relevant
- Help businesses optimize advertising returns
- Improves user experience
- Helps spread information regarding offers and discounts to local audiences
- Help businesses promote local marketing events
- Allows businesses to hide strategic ads from competitors
- Increases service speed/reduces wait time
What are the features of geo targeted marketing?
- Display of products relevant to the local climate and culture
- Display of contact details of the closest stores
- Localized delivery deadlines
- Geographically defined promotions
- Special weather-related promotions
- Localized shipping offers
- Display of applicable local taxes
What to do before doing implementing geo targeted marketing?
- Proper optimization of location to decrease the likelihood of error
- Match the advertisement language to the visitor’s country of origin
- Test various design elements, depending on the visitor’s location
- Understand the regional currency
- Make offers matching the visitor’s location
- Match marketing campaigns to different locations
- Segment by product or service across various closed locations